- Select the Questions tab.
- Click Create T/F.
- Enter the Title and select a Folder to store the question.
- Enter a question stem.
- Select the Radio Button next to True or False to indicate the correct answer.
- Add Categories.
- Add Attachments. For specifics on attachments, refer to our Attachments Guide.
- Add Rationale to provide feedback on this question when releasing results to Exam Takers.
- Add Internal Comments. These are only visible to faculty viewing the question within the ExamSoft Portal.
- Within the options section, add the default point value for the question in the Weight field
- Save Question. You can then choose to Approve the question which will make the question available to be used on an assessment.
ExamSoft Status Update FAQs
Chris Roche, ExamSoft’s Senior Director of Product, provides answers to common crucial questions in relation to the company’s recent status update webinar.
User Rights Breakdown
Not sure what exactly each permission allows a user to do? Check out this quick breakdown of the permission options and what they represent. User Rights*
Examplify: Taking an Exam
Want to learn the full process of taking an exam using Examplify? Check out this guide!
Examplify: Downloading an Exam
Learn how to download an exam using Examplify
Support Resources: Contact Us!
From Administrative and Exam Manager support to Exam Taker support, contact our team by utilizing these Support Resources!
Creating New Users
Create new faculty and staff accounts.
Tracking Payment Status
Easily track the Payment status of your Exam Takers.
Paying for your SofTest License
Instructions for Exam Takers on how to pay for their License to use our products and software.
Strengths and Opportunities Report
The Strengths and Improvement Opportunities Assessment Report shows an individual Exam Taker's exam and category performance on a specified exam posting.
Categorize your assessments as quizzes, finals, and Take-Home Assessments
First Exam Checklist
A checklist to prepare you for your first exam! Make sure you are ready to make ExamSoft a success!
Releasing Results to Exam Takers
Steps for finding and installing SofTest-M through the Apple Store!
FAQs on Taking Exams
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) on SofTest and Taking Assessments
SofTest and Lab Management System Integration
Lab Management Systems are applications that institutions use to manage lab computers and restore installations to original configurations. This guide will help you to configure SofTest in a lab.
Duplicating vs. Reposting Assessments
This guide will review when it is a good idea to duplicate an assessment and when you should repost!
Using the Community
Never feel left out. Review this guide to understand what the community is used for and how to ask question to faculty members from other university just like you.
Editing an Assessment
FlexSite Express (EiX)
Create assessments using our FlexSite Express Importer
Reporting and Scoring FAQ