Users are able to search for questions in their question bank in multiple ways. ExamSoft displays questions in two general onscreen views. Questions by Folder are questions that have been saved in folders created in the account. Questions by Category are questions that have been tagged with categories and will be displayed through this filter. Using the advanced search feature, users can filter for questions based on specific attributes (i.e. keywords, download exam date, point bi-serial). All recently created questions will appear in the expanded results section.
- Navigate to the Questions tab.
- To search through the questions, type a Question Title into the search bar and click Search. Clicking Advanced Search will open additional options that you can use to filter through the question bank.
- To sort by folders or categories, select a tab Questions by Folder or Questions by Category. The left column will display the list of folders or categories available.
- Clicking the name of the folder or category will show questions within that area on the right portion of the screen. Clicking the '+' sign next to the name of the folder or category will display any sub-folders.
- On the right, all questions in the selected folder or category will display. Clicking the gear icon in the upper right hand corner will provide a dropdown of available columns. These include question statistics and information. You can add and remove columns to show the information that is useful to you. You can even drag the columns to a new location to reorder them. Clicking on the column header will sort the shown questions by that field.