Users can create and organize rubrics under a customizable tree of folders and subfolders. If given appropriate access, they may also share rubrics and rubric templates with others.
Creating a Folder
- On the home screen, click the Rubrics tab.
- Hover over the gear icon next to Rubrics, or any of the sub-folders, and select New Folder from the drop-down menu.
- Type in a title and click Create. Users should customize folder structure according to specific institutional needs. Organize folders by subject, course or faculty for quick and easy access to rubrics.
Editing an Existing Folder
- To change a folder's title, hover over the gear icon and click Edit Folder. Type in new title.
- Change the location of a folder by clicking Select Destination. Select a new top-level or sub-folder and click Save.
Deleting a Folder
To remove a folder, hover over the gear icon and select Delete Folder. A folder cannot be deleted unless all items are cleared or moved to another location.
Sharing a Folder
Users with full access to a given folder may share it with another user.
1. Hover over the gear icon and select Share Folder.
2. Choose the User, assign permissions, and click Share Folder.
- View - Allows users to view and use the rubrics within the folder on an assessment.
- Create / Edit - Users may change or create new rubrics within the folder.
- Templates - Users are able to view, edit, and create rubric templates within the folder.
- Full - Users have complete access to everything within a folder and may share access rights with others.