Users are able to provide a second copy of an exam to each Exam Taker on an as-needed basis. The system default is set at one download per Exam Taker. Supplying additional downloads is at the sole discretion of the user.
- Navigate to the Assessments tab.
- Select an assessment.
- Select the Exam Taker Activity tab.
- Click in the Actions column for the desired Exam Taker.
- Change the number of Max Downloads to 2 in the Max Downloads field.
- Click Save.
- This exam taker can be tracked for later follow up as needed by selecting the Marked box and adding comments.
- Notice that the Exam Taker will now have a Max Download of 2, while the other Exam Takers still have a Max Download of 1.