If the Exam Taker forgot their computer and needs an additional download for a lab or loaner machine, keep in mind that they will still have access to the first download on their computer. ETs will need to perform a reverse download. This will remove the exam from their computer and automatically increase their downloads by 1 allowing them to download it to another device (if the download window is still open).
Reverse Download - Windows
- Open Softest. From the home screen, press Control + F3. (Note depending on your keyboard configuration, you may also need to press the Fn key.)
- Select file to remove and then click ok.
- Click Yes to remove the exam file.
- A pop up window will appear that the exam file was removed successfully.
- Click Ok.
Reverse Download - Mac
- Open Softest. From the home screen, press Command + F3 (Note depending on your keyboard configuration, you may also need to press the Fn key.)
- Select file to remove.
- Click on the clear downloaded exam button.
- The remove exam message will appear when the exam file was removed successfully.
- Click Done.
Reverse Download - iPad
- Open Softest-M App and locate the exam you wish to remove in the Step 2: Take an Exam section.
- Slide the exam name to the left.
- Select the Delete button that appears next to the exam name.
- After selecting the Delete button your exam should be removed from the Take Your Exam section.