This guide will help you install and register SofTest on the device you plan to use to take your exams.
- Log in to your institution’s home page for ExamSoft using your assigned ID & password.
- Your institution will notify you if there is a fee. If so, you will need to pay this fee to activate your account. It will appear after logging into the home page.
- Review the section on Getting Started with SofTest:
Check your minimum system requirements
Click Download and follow the onscreen directions to install the software on your computer.
Setup SMS/Text notifications as desired.
Review the SofTest Installation video as needed.
- Find the SofTest icon on your desktop, and launch SofTest. You must be connected to the internet to register SofTest and / or download exams.
- Enter your Institution ID. Your Institution ID is your institution's abbreviation found at the end of the ExamSoft Portal URL.
- Enter your Student ID and Password.
- Click Register to complete Registration. You can now download exams.