Question Performance History allows the user to view the data collected of the performance history of a question.
- Navigate to the Questions tab.
- Select the desired question.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click History.
- The performance history provides numbers for correct answers, incorrect responses and not attempted based on each revision. The difficulty index and point biserial are displayed side by side.
- The assessment history provides the same information, but based on each assessment that the question was used on. In addition, you can see the Assessment ID and Assessment Name of each assessment that this question appeared on.
- The revision history logs the changes that have been made and number of exam takers that have answered each revision. Clicking on the revision number will allow you to see the question content for that particular revision.
For more information on question statistics, refer to our Evaluating the Statistics guide!