Courtesy of University of Virginia Commonwealth School of Pharmacy
The links below provides a list of things that you should do before, during, and after an ExamSoft® exam session to assure that the ExamSoft® exam session is successful. The topics are listed below in the left-hand column and the links to more information about the topics is located in the right column.
Before an Exam
During an Exam
There are four things that are important to a successful ExamSoft® session, which include:
1. Bringing your laptop / device and power cord.
2. Knowing your ExamSoft® username and password
3. Download your exam NO LESS THAN FOUR HOURS BEFORE the exam, and
4. Disable all antivirus and spyware protection programs before opening SofTest® to complete the exam.
- Helpful Tips During an Exam
- Where can I get my ExamSoft® ID and password?
- How do I use SofTest®?
- How do I highlight text in SofTest®? (Windows)
- How do I update SofTest®?
After an Exam
- Helpful Tips for After an Exam
- What do I do if my computer is missing buttons, splash screen or background image?
- What if my desktop has changed after an exam on a Mac?
- What can I do if my login screen has changed after an exam (Mac)?
SofTest-M® for iPad 2 and higher