Each faculty member or administrator must have an account in ExamSoft. Administrators can create other users accounts.
Navigating User Accounts
- Hover over the Admin tab and select Users.
- The users page includes a list of all user accounts in the system with columns showing their permissions.
- Search for a user9 by name or email address in the search bar at the top of the list.
- Use the check box at the top of the list to indicate whether you want to include Grader-Only Accounts in your list.
- The Actions column allows the user to edit the account, delete the user, and email the user.
- Note that deleting the user is only allowed if the user has not yet created questions or assessments. In the event that they have, the Key Administrator can Inactivate their account from the edit screen. This will save their history but make their account inaccessible.