Notes and Feedback is an assessment feature that allows students to write notes and leave feedback for the instructor while taking their assessment.
Enabling Notes and Feedback
When creating an assessment, Notes and Question Feedback will be seen as options in the Options to Enable section.
Checking Notes will provide a box for students to write notes during the assessment.
Checking Question Feedback will provide a checkbox within the notes box. Students can check this box indicating that they want feedback from their instructor on their notes. Notes must be enabled for Question Feedback to be enabled.
When taking an assessment, Students will see the Notes and Feedback section at the bottom of the SofTest window.
Reviewing Students Notes
- Navigate to the Assessments tab.
- Select the desired assessment.
- Navigate to the Reporting and Scoring tab in that assessment.
- Select Question Notes/Feedback.
- Select the desired options and click View Report.
Exam Taker Information will include the Exam Taker ID and Name
Feedback Requested will include only notes where feedback was requested
Question/Answer Choice will include the answer they selected for the question
- The report will generate on screen.