Assessment Numbers are an optional feature that provides an additional identification to each Exam Taker. The name of this additional ID can be customized for each account. Ask your Customer Success Specialist to help you set up this unique identifier.
This assessment number will override the Exam Taker ID in an assessment to provide anonymity when processing and grading an assessment. It is optional to import these Assessment Numbers and will need to be provided separately after Exam Taker data has been imported, but before an assessment is posted.
- Navigate to the Exam Takers tab.
- Click Import Exam Takers.
- Additional importing options appear.
- Assessment Numbers will be imported in the same format as Exam Taker and Course data.
- Download and review the SampleAssessmentNum File.
- Create your spreadsheet with columns matching those in the Sample File.
a. ExamTakerID: Enter the student ID as indicated in ExamSoft
b. AssessmentNum: Enter the assessment number you would like associated with the exam taker.
- Save your file as a Text Tab Delimited File named assessmentnum.txt.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to keep this spreadsheet in text tab delimited format.
- Once you have saved theassessmentnum.txt file, go back to the import data section.
- Next to the assessmentnum.txt field, click Browse. Locate your assessmentnum.txt file, and click Upload.
- A green confirmation box appears at the top to signal the upload. Users must review the email notification to ensure that all data was processed.
- All data is imported in 10 min intervals from the ExamSoft server.
- Users will be notified with an email confirmation of data import. Occasionally a user will receive an error upload message. Each can be easily corrected: