Adding comments to an answer file allows proctors to make notes to an Exam Taker’s answer file upload record. This helps in tracking specific information pertaining to a delivered assessment. Users are able to mark specific Exam Takers to review information after an assessment has been delivered. Marking an Exam Taker makes it easier to filter for these students by adding a column to the Exam Taker Activity view.
From the Assessments Tab
1. Navigate to the Assessments tab.
2. Select a posted assessment.
3. Navigate to the Exam Taker Activity tab.
4. In the Actions column click the pencil icon for a specific Exam Taker.
5. In the Comments field, add any applicable notes for the students upload. Check the Marked box to mark the Exam Taker for further review.
Viewing Comments and Marks within Exam Taker Activity
Within Exam Taker Activity, you can add the Comments and if an exam taker has been 'Marked' as columns for viewing.
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right hand corner of Exam Taker Activity
- Select Comments and Marked to add these items.
From the Exam Takers Tab
- Navigate to the Exam Takers tab.
- In the Actions column, click the hourglass icon to see the student's exam history.
- In the row to the corresponding assessment, you can view and add comments as desired or mark the student.