The option to Preview an Assessment allows the User to see what the Exam Takers will see when they take their assessment and verify test accuracy before posting.
1. Navigate to the Assessments tab.
2. Select a saved draft or posted assessment.
3. Click Preview.
4. A reminder message appears stating that
SofTest® must be installed on your computer
to use the preview feature.
1. Install SofTest® on your computer, if you have not already done so.
2. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Accessing the Preview
1. Open SofTest® and log in with your ExamSoft
credentials. You may need to click Download an
Exam to be prompted to enter your credentials.
2. The launch screen appears different
than a student login.
3. Click Preview an Exam.
Notice the green border and Preview Exam Mode under the SofTest® title. This indicated that SofTest® is in the preview mode and no answers provided will be recorded. It is highly recommended that you do not use a shared computer (such as in a lab) to use the Preview Exam Mode. If you do not exit properly, students could potentially log into preview mode to review exams.
4. Select the assessment to preview. Please
allow up to 15 minutes for the assessment
5. The assessment will start and follow
through as it would for an Exam Taker.
What can be seen in PREVIEW MODE
If features have been enabled, these are the only ones that will be visible during the Preview Exam Mode: