The option to Preview an Assessment allows the User to see what the Exam Takers will see when they take their assessment and verify test accuracy before posting.
1. Navigate to the Assessments tab.
2. Select a saved draft or posted assessment.
3. Click Preview.
4. A reminder message appears stating that Examplify must be installed on your computer
to use the preview feature.
1. Install Examplify on your computer, if you have not already done so.
2. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Click below for easy reference to the installation guide and installers:
Accessing the Preview
1. Open Examplify and log in with your ExamSoft credentials.
2. Select the assessment from the Exam List, located on the left, that you want to preview.
3. Select the green Download Exam Preview button.
4. Once the preview has been downloaded, choose Start Exam Preview to begin the preview. The assessment will start and follow through as it would for an Exam Taker.
Keep in mind, while in Preview Mode no answers provided will be recorded. It is highly recommended that you do not use a shared computer (such as in a lab) to use the Preview Exam Mode. If you do not exit properly, students could potentially log into preview mode to review exams.
What can be seen in PREVIEW MODE
If features have been enabled, these are the only ones that will be visible during the Preview Exam Mode: