The Self-Grading feature allows users to assign students to grade themselves on a particular rubric within a performance assessment. After creating your self-grading assignments, students will be able to log into their ExamSoft portal and grade the rubric. For more information on how exam takers can grade the rubric, check out our Quick Reference Guide:
Managing Self-Grading Assignments
1. Go to the Assessments tab, and open a posted assessment.
2. Once in the assessment, click the Grade tab, select the Advanced Grader Assignments sub-tab, and choose the correct Assessment posting.
3. A listing of all the rubrics assigned to that exam will appear. Click Add Grader Assignment next to the Rubric that you wish to be self-graded by the student.
4. When the modal window appears, click
the Self-Grading bubble.
5. Complete the Self-Grading options.
a. Designate the available window for
Self-Grading by editing the Grading Start
and Grading End times.
b. Users may choose to allow exam takers to review the grades they gave themselves by checking the box next to Show Score to Graders.
c. Users may choose to have an email notice go out to the exam takers reminding them to complete their grading by checking Reminder and indicating the date and time that the email will be sent.
6. Set specifications and Save.