The Grader Distribution Comparison Report will provide Users with a visual display of how the Graders assigned to a performance-based assessment are scoring. This allows the Users to ensure that the Graders are consistent in their scoring. This report works only for Multiple Grader Assignments.
1. Navigate to the Assessments tab.
2. Select a rubrics-scored, performance-based assessment with multiple Graders.
3. Navigate to the Grade tab within the assessment posting.
4. Navigate to the Advanced Grading Assignments tab within the Grade tab.
There is a separate Grader Distribution Comparison Report for each Rubric used on the assessment.
5. Click on the window icon in the Actions
column to view the Grader Distribution
Comparison Report. This will open in a new
tab and show a comparison of the scores
that all of the Graders gave for that specific
6. Click the Print button to print the report,
or click the Export to Excel button to export
the report as an Excel file.