Editing an assessment allows the User to modify an assessment before they post it, or repost. It also gives the flexibility of being able to change some assessment parameters for those that have already been created.
- Navigate to the Assessments tab, and select an assessment.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit an assessment that is in either a draft or posted status.
Edit a Draft Assessment
An assessment in Draft Status has not been posted. At this time, all fields on the assessment are editable.
- To edit the assessment, click the Pencil Icon on the Assessment Listing Page.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save Button. To make this assessment available to students, click Post!
Edit an Approved Assessment
An Approved Assessment is an assessment that has been posted and made available to students. Once an assessment has been posted, there is limited changes that can be made.
- Open the Posted Assessment.
- From the Content Page, you can edit the folder that the assessment is stored in. Scroll to the bottom of the screen to locate the Posting Section.
- In the posting section, you can review all postings of the assessment. To edit a posting, click the Pencil Icon for that posting.
- Within the Edit Assessment Posting display, you can make minor changes to the assessment posting such as:
- Download Dates
- Email Reminders
- Upload Deadline Date
- Max Downloads per Exam Taker
- Assessment Scheduled for Date
- You can use the Red X to delete a posting if no students have yet to download the assessment. Note that this will not put the assessment back in Draft Status, but it will remove the assessment from being accessible to students.
Retiring an Assessment
Retiring an assessment will make it inactive and inaccessible. This means that any data associated with the assessment, such as questions statistics and Exam Taker Results, will be deleted as well. Note that you can only retire an assessment that has not been downloaded by Exam Takers.