From the Community, clients can receive immediate response to questions, share best practices with each other, provide feedback, and access support videos and resource guides. In order to use the Community, it is necessary to create an account.
Creating An Account
1. Go to www.examsoft.com/community.
2. Click Sign In in the right hand corner.
3. Select the Tab for the account desired.
Options include registering for an account
or sign in using an existing Facebook,
Gmail, or Twitter account.
There are two ways to access and use the Community.
Using the Community: Method 1
1. There is an option at the top left-hand corner of the screen to search for a topic. Users can view other's posts about that topic or be linked directly to access support and/or resources, including support videos.
2. In the middle of the screen, Users can view other questions or topics people posted questions about
3. On the right-hand side of the screen. Users can view additional support resources available to them.
To Create a Post:
1. Sign in with your account.
2. Type your question and click on the Search icon.
The answer to your question will populate. To
continue posting your question, click on this button:
3. Next, fill in the areas highlighted below and when you're finished, click preview:
Using the Community: Method 2
1. Log into the ExamSoft portal.
2. Select the tab located in the center right hand side of the screen.
3. Select the type of post desired, by
clicking the Ask a Question, Share an
Idea, Report a Problem, or Give Praise
4. Enter the content for the post.
5. Click Continue.
6. If one of the previous posts matches the
question typed, the User can select that post
to review more information. However, when
creating a new post or the options do not
match the question, click "Nope, Finish
posting my question".
7. Give the topic a title and enter the details of the post into the Add some details section.
8. When finished, press: