Taking Exams - Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the difference between SofTest and SofTest-M?
A. SofTest is the application used to take exams on a Mac or PC.
SofTest-M is an application used to take exams on an iPad.
Check out the minimum system requirements here!
Q. How do I download SofTest onto my device?
- Log into the ExamSoft portal.
- Click ‘Download’ in the 'Getting Started' Tab
- Search for SofTest-M in the App store
Q. How do I download or take a Mock Exam or an Exam?
A. Once the Exam is downloaded click the ‘Take an Exam’ button and enter any required information denoted by a red asterisk to begin your exam. Your exam password should be provided for you on exam day.
Q. How do I use SofTest or SofTest-M?
Q. How do I reverse download my exam?
Q. SofTest did not automatically upload my exam after exiting secure mode. What do I do now?
- Check for an active internet connection.
- Double click the SofTest icon on your desktop and SofTest should open and upload your exam.
- If this does not work, you will need to attempt a manual upload.
- You must be able to connect the iPad to a computer withiTunes installed.
- Contact support at (866) 429-8889.