Law Class Feedback provides pre-made formative quizzes for courses commonly taught in the first year of law school. The question content and rationale has been authored by Wolters Kluwer, a leading publisher in the law school market, and other subject matter experts.
Setting up Courses with Law Class Feedback (LCF)
Courses will need to be created for each separate class that will sample these assessments.
- Login using your administrator credentials. These credentials can be found in your Welcome Email. Hover over the Admin tab in the navigation bar, and select Courses from that dropdown menu.
- Click to Create New Course. Fill in all required
information (denoted by red asterisks), and click to enable Payment Required. Click Save to finalize the changes. At this time, all Law Class Feedback courses must be manually created.
- The Course will then populate within the list. The checkbox within the Payment Required column does not function like a normal checkbox. To disable the Payment Required featured, you will need to edit the course by clicking the pencil icon within the Actions column. Note, once students pay to register for a Payment Required course, this feature cannot be disabled.
Law Class Feedback - Student's Perspective
Once you receive your welcome email, your next step will be to submit payment to utilize ExamSoft's software. Note, depending on your institution, these first few steps may or may not be necessary.
- Navigate to your institution's portal and log in to the Exam Takers section with your student ID and password.
- To register for the Law Class Feedback courses, click the Courses tab.
- Click Register to see a list of Courses that require payment for registration.
- The page will refresh, containing all available Law Feedback courses. To register for a course, click Enroll in the Actions column for that course.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to process your payment. To finalize. click Purchase Now.
- Once the payment has been processed, the page will refresh to display your payment confirmation. You will receive an email confirming your payment for the course. Note, if you would like to register for multiple Law Feedback courses, please complete this process for each.
- Once registered, your instructor will provide you further details regarding taking your assessments.