This guide will help you install and register Examplify on the Windows or Mac device you plan to use to take your exams.
- Log in to your Institution's home page for ExamSoft using your assigned ID & Password. These credentials may be found within your welcome email.
2. Your institution will notify you if there is a fee. If so, you will need to pay this fee in order to activate your account. It will appear after logging into the home page.
- Review our Minimum System Requirements
- Click Download. If you receive a message that Windows protected your computer, you will need to expand the text by selecting "More Info", and run the executable by selecting "Run Anyway".
- Setup SMS/Text notifications as desired
3. Run the installer file. Once the installation is finished, you will be able to launch the application from your Desktop or App tray.
4. Launch the application. You must be connected to the internet to register your copy of Examplify and/or download exams.
5. Enter your Institution ID.
6. Enter your User ID and Password.
7. Click Sign In to complete registration. You may now download exams.