Notes and Feedback is an assessment feature that allows students to write notes and request feedback from the instructor while taking their assessment.
Enabling Notes and Feedback
When creating an assessment, Notes and Question Feedback will be seen as options in the Options to Enable section.
- Checking Notes will provide a box for students to write notes during the assessment.
- Checking Question Feedback will provide a checkbox within the notes box. Students can check this box indicating that they want feedback from their instructor on their notes. Keep in mind, Notes must be enabled for Question Feedback to be enabled.
When taking an assessment, Students will be able to view the Notes and Feedback section at the far right of the Examplify exam screen.
1. Expand the window by clicking the Expand button to see the Notes and Feedback option.
2) To open the Notes and Feedback option, click the Clipboard icon.
3. Fill in any notes, and check the check-box beneath the text field to request feedback from the Exam Administrator.
Reviewing Student Notes
1. Navigate to the Assessments tab.
2. Select the desired assessment.
3. Navigate to the Reporting and Scoring tab in that assessment.
4. Select Question Notes/Feedback.
5. Select the desired options and click View Report.
- Exam Taker Information will include the Exam Taker ID and Name
- Feedback Requested will include only notes where feedback was requested
- Question/Answer Choice will include the answer they selected for the question
6. The report will generate on screen.