There are many instances where switching users is necessary. For example, test accounts, previewing an assessment when logged in as an Exam Taker, using Examplify for multiple registrations, and sharing computers are just a few of the scenarios where the ability to switch users is invaluable.
- Access the Examplify application on your computer.
- Register Examplify by entering you Institution ID, and your assigned ID and password on the next screen. Your Institution ID is the abbreviation for your institution found at the end of your ExamSoft Portal URL.
Adding a New User
1. From the Examplify Home Screen, open the Home Menu, and select Switch Account.
2. From the next screen, you will see a list of all registrations on your machine. To add a new user, click the Add New Account button.
3. Select the Institution from the list.
4. Enter the User ID and Password for this new user. Click Sign In.
Switching Between Users
If you are using a shared device, ensure you're logged in as the correct user to download and take an exam.
1. Open the Home Menu, and select Switch Account.
2. Select the user from the list. If that User had previously logged out, you will need to re-enter the password.