The Logout and the Switch Users features allows multiple exam takers to register and share a single device. For example:
- Using Examplify with multiple registrations
- Utilizing iPad's in loaner instances
If you're using a loaner device that others have access to, you will want to always logout once you've finished your exam(s).
1. From the home screen, tap to open the Home Menu.
2. Tap Logout. Doing so will return you to the list of accounts available, and prompt re-authorization when attempting to use the account that was logged out.
This function allows a user to switch between accounts without having to re-authenticate his/her credentials. Once switched, please verify you are logged into the correct account. Your User ID will appear near the top of the screen.
- Tap Home Menu and select to Switch Account.
2. Tap the user you want to switch to or tap the Add New Account button to register an account that is not listed.
If you need assistance registering another Exam Taker account, please review our guide on Authenticating User Accounts.