Downloading an Exam
- Once registered, you will find exams available to download on the left-hand side. Tap the exam name to select the exam. If you do not see the exam you are scheduled to take, tap the Refresh Exam List button or swipe vertically to refresh the list of available exams.
2. Tap the Download Exam button to download the exam to the device.
3. If the download was successful, a green check mark will appear next to Step 1 Exam File Downloaded. Underneath the main window, you can review the exam details and settings for the exam.
Removing a Downloaded Exam
1. Select the exam you wish to remove on the left-hand side.
2. Swipe the tile to the left, and tap the red Delete button.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to remove the downloaded exam from the device. Depending on the exam's download period, this exam may not be available to re-download once removed.
4. Alternatively, underneath Step 1, you will see the text-option to Remove Exam Download. Before proceeding, double-check to make sure you wish to remove this exam from your machine.
5. Tapping this option will prompt you with a warning. To proceed, check the box and tap to Remove Download. Depending on the exam's download period, this exam may not be available to re-download once removed.