Login to Respondus, and navigate to the Retrieval & Reports tab. Click Retrieve Questions.
Verify the correct Blackboard server is selected. Click Next.
- Select your course from the drop-down list.
- Select either Exam, Survey, or Pool. Click the drop-down for the selection and choose the appropriate item.
- Name your new file.
- Click Next.
The program will show its progress through various screens.
Click OK, then Finish. Your new file will be opened within the application. If not, you may open it through the File menu.
Navigate to the Preview & Publish tab, and select Print Options.
- Select "Exam with Answer Key". This will capture all of the information, including Rationales.
- Edit or remove the header.
- Choose whether to randomize or not.
- Click Save to File.
Your File Browser or Finder will open. Open the "Save as type" drop-down menu and select Rich Text file (.rtf) (*.rtf). Click Save to finalize this process.