Once an account has been created for any student, a User can edit any information associated with their account. Editing theses accounts allows for changes to the Student ID, Email Address, Courses, and more, for any student.
Editing a Student Account
1) When viewing the list of Students within the portal, select the pencil icon .
2) A prompt will appear at the top of the page, stating which student account is currently being edited.
3) If a student has not yet registered the account created for them and the 72 hour invite has expired, you can simply choose the Resend Invite option at the top of the screen to send another invite.
4) Shown below is the Edit Student screen.
5) From the Edit Student page, you can edit the following information:
- First/Last Name
- Student ID
- Email Address
- Add to Course - Simply start typing the Course Names that this student will be assigned to.
- Student Accommodation Settings:
Lab User - Will only allow the student to download exams on lab equipment.
Non-Secure - Provides a non-secure version of all exams for an student (enabling access to other applications).
Extra Time - Increases the time limit for each exam, either by 150% or 200%.
- Time Zone
6) When finished, click Save.