Once Exam Takers are created in your new portal, they are listed under the Students sub-tab, whether in the Course directly or when accessing the Users tab. All pertinent information is listed for each Exam Taker, such as Name, Student ID, Status, Date Invited and Last Login.
Managing Exam Takers within a Course
Whether you are a Institution Level or Department Level Admin, or just simply a Course Admin (also known as an Instructor), you can manage Exam Taker accounts within your Course.
1) Select your Course from the My Courses page.
2) Choose the Students sub-tab.
3) The Students page will be listed. All Exam Takers, regardless of Status will be populated in this list. A User can add the appropriate column headings that need to be viewed.
- First/Last Name - Exam Takers first and last name.
- Student ID - Exam Takers unique ID for utilizing ExamSoft.
- Status - States the current registration status for the Exam Taker.
- Needs Invite - The Exam Takers account was created, but an invite was never sent. The invite link can be easily sent by clicking Invite in the Date Invited column.
- Pending - The Exam Takers account has been created by the Admin and the invite has been sent to the Exam Takers email address.
- Invite Expired - The Exam Taker has not registered their account that was created
within the 72 hour window; You must resend the invite manually by clicking on the pencil icon and selecting Resend Invite.
- Active - The Exam Taker has registered their account and is now Active within the new portal.
- Date Invited - The date stamped when the invite was sent to the Exam Taker by email.
- Last Login - The last time the Exam Taker accessed ExamSoft.
Managing Exam Takers within Users
If you are a User with Institution Level or Department Level Admin access, you can manage Exam Taker accounts within your Users.
1) Once logged into the new portal, click on the Admin tab in the top right-hand corner.
2) Select Users from the drop-down.
3) Ensure the Students sub-tab has been selected.
4) The Students page will be listed. All Exam Takers, regardless of Status will be populated in this list. A User can add the appropriate column headings that need to be viewed.
5) All information viewable for Exam Taker accounts will be available, as it is through the Course directly.
Note, this project is under constant development and is subject to change at any time. Please check back often as any changes made to the system will be reflected on these documents.