In the My Courses section, Institution and Department Administrators can add new courses and manage all created courses. It's easy to view all questions created, posted exams, and enrolled students with the click of a button, and can quickly add or remove students for courses during the add/drop period.
1) From the main My Courses page, a list of courses you have access to will be displayed, including Active and Inactive courses (Active courses will appear at the top and Inactive courses will be marked with the tag '"Inactive" before the course name and will appear grayed out).
Clicking the expand icon will allow you to add more columns to the grid if there are any not being displayed.
For more information on making Courses "active" or "inactive" visit our: Editing a Course resource guide.
2) Search for courses by either Course Name or Course ID.
1) From the main My Courses page, click on the Course Name.
2) Once a course is selected, Users will be provided sub-tabs in order to view different information pertaining to that Course.
- Assessments - A list of all drafted and posted assessments to the course, as well as the ability to create new assessments.
- Questions - A list of all drafted and approved questions to the course, as well as the ability to create new questions.
- Students - A list of enrolled students to the Course, as well as the ability to create new students, manage existing students, and adding/removing students to the selected course.
- Import Queue - Users can import their questions that were manually created, or exported from an LMS.
For more information about importing questions, click to read some of our importing questions resource guides: