In the My Courses section, Institution and Department Admins can add new courses and manage all created courses. It's easy to view all questions created, posted exams, and enrolled students with the click of a button, and can quickly add or remove students for courses during the add/drop period.
1) From the main My Courses page, a list of courses you have access to will be displayed, including Active and Inactive courses (Active courses will appear at the top and Inactive courses will be marked with the tag '"Inactive" before the Course Name and will appear greyed out).
2) Search for courses by either Course Name or Course ID.
1) From the main My Courses page, click on the Course Name.
2) Once a course is selected, Users will be provided sub-tabs in order to view different information pertaining to that Course.
- Assessments - A list of all drafted and posted assessments to the Course, as well as the ability to create new assessments.
- Questions - A list of all drafted and approved questions to the Course, as well as the ability to create new questions.
- Students - A list of enrolled Exam Takers to the Course, as well as the ability to create new Exam Takers, manage existing Exam Takers, and adding/removing Exam Takers to the Course selected.
- Import Queue - Users can import their questions that were manually created, or exported from an LMS. For more information about importing questions, click here to read our Importing Questions guide.
Exam Takers can be manually added to Courses when initially creating or editing an Exam Taker account. If Courses weren't added in the creation process, Exam Takers can be assigned directly to one through the Course itself.
1) Select the Course through the main My Courses page.
2) Choose the Students sub-tab.
3) Click on Add Students.
4) A new window will appear, listing all Exam Takers. Exam Takers already enrolled in the course will be shown with a checkmark and Exam Takers who are not yet enrolled will be shown with a plus sign , which gives the ability to add them to the Course (if needed).
5) The Add Students to Course page allows Exam Takers to be searched by first name, last name, or Student ID. This page also keeps track of the number of students previously enrolled and number of new students that are selected to be enrolled.
6) When finished, click Save. A green confirmation popup will appear letting you know your Course was successfully created.
7) Any newly added Exam Takers will now be shown in the Students sub-tab of the Course being managed.
Note, this project is under constant development and is subject to change at any time. Please check back often as any changes made to the system will be reflected on these documents.