When creating an assessment, below the Scoring options you'll see the Options to Enable settings. These settings will change the behavior of Examplify during the assessment, and include additional exam features that may be necessary or beneficial for students during their assessment.
- The Backward Navigation option will allow students to navigate back and forth between questions.
- The Missing Answer Reminder option is only available if backward navigation is enabled, and will warn students at the end of their exam if they have left any questions unanswered.
- The Require Answer option is only available if Backward Navigation is disabled. With this feature enabled, students will not be able to navigate to the next question without first answering the current question.
- The Calculator option will allow students to utilize a calculator throughout their exam. Note, this feature will enable both the basic and scientific calculator functions within Examplify.
- The Text Highlighting feature will allow students to highlight any text within the question or answer text fields with a number of different highlighting colors.
- The Show 5 Min Alarm will enable an alarm to alert the Exam Taker when five minutes remain for the assessment. Note, these alarms will not distract other Exam Takers with any sounds, and will only alert the Exam Taker on their machine.
- The Notes option will enable the Notes feature within Examplify. This feature will allow students to write any notes during their assessment. Any notes written during the exam will not be accessible once the assessment has ended. If the Secure Review option is enabled for the exam, students will be able to view the notes they had written during the exam, but they will not be able to edit them.
- The Question Feedback option will only be available when the Notes option is enabled, and will allow students to request feedback based on the Notes they have written. If the Secure Review option is enabled, students will be able to view the notes they had written during the exam, but they will not be able to choose the question feedback toggle.