Once you're ready to finalize your assessment, you'll select the appropriate post assessment settings before posting.
- The Assessment Password must be an alphanumeric code, and will be entered by students to begin their assessment. Note, this password is case-sensitive.
- The Select Students button will allow you to see the list of Students enrolled in the course. You can select to post the assessment to a select number of Students within the course, or you can post to the entire Course. To post an assessment to an entire course, tick the box within the first column header to select all students.
Click Save to continue.
- The Assessment Admins field will allow you to select the Admin Users that will be administering the assessment.
- The Schedule Date will denote when you plan to deliver the assessment to the Exam Takers.
- The Download Start date and time will denote when Exam Takers will be able to download the assessment.
- The Download End date and time will denote when Exam Takers will no longer be able to download the assessment.
- The Remote Assessment Deletion checkbox will allow Users to configure a date and time after which an assessment, that has not yet been taken, will be removed from the Exam Taker's computer. The Remote Deletion date must fall after the Download End time.
- The Upload Deadline date and time will denote when an Exam Taker must submit their answer file by.
- The Allow Multiple Assessment Attempts option will allow Exam Takers to take the assessment multiple times.
- The Email Reminders will send emails to all Exam Takers designated to take this exam that the Download Start and End Date window is opening or closing, as well as an Upload Deadline reminder.
- The Assessment Review Settings allow Exam Managers to enable an Immediate Review or a Delayed Review for Secure exams.
For an Immediate Secure Review, the following options are available:
For a Delayed Secure Review, the following options are available.
Once you are satisfied with all of the settings, click Finalize to post the assessment to the selected Exam Taker(s). The system will ready itself, and you will be asked to confirm the posting. Click Post to confirm, or Make Changes to return to the editing process.