Once you're ready to finalize your assessment, you'll select the appropriate post assessment settings before posting.
- The Assessment Password will be entered by students to begin their assessment. This password must contain at least 6 and no more than 60 alphanumeric characters, with at least one number and one letter.
Users have the ability to Randomly Generate an exam password, which will automatically generate a 6 character (alphanumeric) password, meeting the necessary requirements. Note, the exam password is case-sensitive.
- The Select Students button will allow you to see the list of students enrolled in the course. You can select to post the assessment to a select number of students within the course, or you can post to the entire course. To post an assessment to an entire course, click the box within the first column header to select all students. Click Save to continue.
- The Assessment Admins field will allow you to select the Admin Users that will be administering the assessment. All Course and Assessment Administrators will have the ability to preview their assessment. Any Department or Institution Administrators will need to be added as Assessment Admins in order to preview the assessment.
- The Schedule Date will denote when you plan to deliver the assessment to the students.
- The Download Start date and time will denote when students will be able to download the assessment.
- The Download End date and time will denote when students will no longer be able to download the assessment.
- The Remote Assessment Deletion checkbox will allow Users to configure a date and time after which an assessment, that has not yet been taken, will be removed from the student's computer. The Remote Deletion date must fall after the Download End time.
- The Upload Deadline date and time will denote when an student must submit their answer file by. If a student attempts to upload their assessment after this deadline, they will not be able to do so. If you will be using this feature, we recommend you also utilize the email reminders feature to alert students of the pending deadline.
- The Allow Multiple Assessment Attempts option will allow students to take and upload the assessment multiple times.
- The Email Reminders will send emails to all students designated to take this exam that the download start and end date window is opening or closing, as well as an upload deadline reminder.
- The Assessment Review Settings allows Users to enable an immediate or delayed review for secure exams.
For an Immediate Secure Review, the following options are available:
For a Delayed Secure Review, the following options are available.
Once you are satisfied with all of the settings, click Finalize to post the assessment to the selected student(s). The system will ready itself, and you will be asked to confirm the posting. Click Post to confirm, or Make Changes to return to the editing process.