Tracking downloads and uploads is a great way to research which Exam Takers have downloaded their exam files and uploaded their answer files. The Proctoring tab, listed within every assessment on the new portal, will allow Users the ability to increase downloads and produce specific Continuation/Resume Codes to allow Exam Takers back into their exam, if experiencing complications.
1) From the Assessments tab within a course, select the appropriate assessment.
2) Ensure to choose the Proctoring sub-tab.
3) Next to be shown will be the Exam Proctoring page. All assessment information will be shown below the name of the exam.
- Owner - The User whom was designated as the owner of this assessment during the creation process.
- Type - The customizable assessment type selected during the creation process.
- Scheduled On Date - Denotes when you plan to deliver the assessment to Exam Takers.
- Download Window - Denotes the time window in which Exam Takers are able to download this assessment.
- Time Until Exam - Provides an easy to read countdown until the time of the exam.
Tracking Exam Taker Activity
Depending on the Exam Taker activity for the assessment, tracking totals will be shown at the top of the screen:
- Student Posted - The number of Exam Takers the assessment has been posted to.
- Downloads - The number of Exam Takers who have successfully downloaded the exam.
- Uploads - The number of Exam Takers who have successfully uploaded their answer files.
- Upload Deadline (if applicable) - The date and time of when answer files need to be submitted.
Below will be a list of the Exam Takers that the assessment has been posted to. Using the filters, you can view the following information:
- Exam Taker - The Exam Takers name, as provided during account creation.
- Student ID - The Exam Takers unique ID.
- Max Downloads - The amount of downloads allowed per Exam Taker.
- Downloads - Produces the number of times the assessment has been downloaded, as well as the date and time stamp of the initial download.
- Upload Status - Produces the date and time of the successfully uploaded answer file in green text.
In order to increase the exam downloads for a particular Exam Taker, select the plus sign within the Max Downloads column, or simply type in the allotted amount of exam downloads.
In order to decrease the exam downloads for a particular Exam Taker, select the minus sign within the Max Downloads column, or simply type in the allotted amount of exam downloads.
From the Exam Proctoring page, a User has the ability to produce a Continuation Code in the event a specific Exam Taker's computer is turned off mid-exam.
Otherwise, a User can simply display the Universal Resume Code or Assessment Password, if needed.
Note, this project is under constant development and is subject to change at any time. Please check back often as any changes made to the system will be reflected on these documents.