Examplify iPad Lab environment allows students to share the same device. Every time an exam is uploaded, the app will prompt the user to authenticate again.
Examplify for iPab Lab environments can only be set up when initially installing the app for the first time.
1. Create an Exam Taker account as a Lab User. This will be the account used to register Examplify. For more information on setting up Exam Taker account, please review the Exam Taker Management guide.
2. Download the latest Examplify build here, and follow the instructions.
3. Double tap to open the Examplify app.
3. Read the Software License Agreement and tap I Agree to accept .
4. Next, open the drop-down menu, or begin typing the name of your institution and select it from the list. Tap Next.
5. Enter the Lab User's Exam Taker credentials and tap Sign In.
6. A prompt will confirm that the device has been successfully setup in Lab mode. Tap OK to login.
Now that the device is setup in Lab mode:
- Exam Takers will be logged out of the application once their assessment has successfully uploaded.
- The Switch User feature is disabled.