Before taking a secure exam with Examplify, there are a few steps you will need to take in order to prepare your device.
Setting Up Guided Access
1. Tap Settings, then General, then Accessibility.
2. Tap to Toggle ON Guided Access.
3. Tap Passcode Settings.
4. Enter a passcode which will be used to disable Guided Access mode.
Beginning your Secure Exam
1. Select a downloaded Exam
2. Enable Airplane Mode. Swipe up from the bottom portion of the screen, and Tap the Airplane icon.
3. Enable Guided Access. Triple tap the Home button, and select Start to enable Guided Access.
4. Enter case-sensitive password provided by your instructor and click Start Exam.
Closing your Exam
- Once your exam is complete, you will first need to disable Guided access. To do that, Triple- tap the Home button. Then, tap End, and enter your Passcode.
- Swipe up from the bottom portion of the screen, and Tap the Airplane icon.
3. Tap Next once WiFi has successfully reconnected.