Depending on your Administrative Access, there are two ways that Exam Takers can be added to Exam Taker Groups within the new portal.
Adding Exam Takers to a Group as an Institution/Department Level Admin
As an Institution or Department Level Admin, you can add any Exam Takers enrolled at your institution into Exam Taker Groups using Group Management.
1) From the Group Management home page, click on the Group Name directly.
2) Select the Add Students button.
3) A new modal window will appear with a list of all Exam Takers in the portal. A User does have the ability to Search Students using the appropriate field.
- In order to add students, select the blue plus sign ( ) to the left of the Exam Takers name; the symbol will change to a blue checkmark.
- In order to remove students, deselect the blue checkmark ( ) to the left of the Exam Takers name; the symbol will change back to a blue plus sign.
4) Before clicking Save, ensure to check the correct amount of students to add/remove to this group is presented at the top.
Adding Exam Takers to a Group as a Course Level Admin
As a Course Level Admin, you can only add Exam Takers within your Course to certain Exam Taker Groups created for your institution.
1) Navigate to the appropriate course listed in My Courses.
2) Select the Students sub-tab.
3) Ensure the Student Groups column is visible.
4) Click on the number listed within the Student Groups column for the necessary Exam Taker.
5) From the drop-down, click Add to Student Group.
6) A new modal window will appear listing all Exam Taker Groups that the Exam Taker can be added to. Select the necessary groups by utilizing the checkbox.
7) When finished, select Save. The selected groups will now be listed under that Exam Takers Account.
Note, this project is under constant development and is subject to change at any time. Please check back often as any changes made to the system will be reflected on these documents.