Depending on your Administrative Access, there are two ways that students can be added to groups within the new portal.
Adding Students to a Group as an Institution/Department Administrator
As an Institution or Department Admin, you can add any students enrolled at your institution into Student Groups, from the Group Management page.
1. From the Group Management home page, click on the Group Name directly.
2. Select the Add Students button.
3. A new modal window will appear with a list of all students enrolled at your institution. A User does have the ability to Search Students using the appropriate field.
- In order to add students, select the blue plus sign ( ) to the left of the student's name; the symbol will change to a blue checkmark.
- In order to remove students, deselect the blue checkmark ( ) to the left of the student's name; the symbol will change back to a blue plus sign.
4. Before clicking Save, ensure to check the correct amount of students to add/remove to this group is presented at the top.
Adding Exam Takers to a Group as a Course Level Admin
As a Course Level Admin, you can only add students enrolled to your course to certain Student Groups created for your institution.
1. Navigate to the appropriate course listed in My Courses.
2. Select the Students sub-tab.
3. Ensure the Student Groups column is visible.
4. Click on the number listed within the Student Groups column.
5. From the drop-down, click Add to Student Group.
6. A new modal window will appear listing all Student Groups that the student(s) may be added to. Select the necessary groups by utilizing the checkbox.
7. When finished, select Save. The selected groups will now be listed under that student's account.
Clicking the expand icon will allow you to add more columns to the grid if there are any not being displayed.