There are two types of secure reviews an exam creator can set up with Examplify; immediate and delayed.
When an immediate secure review is enabled, the exam taker is directly prompted to enter their review password for the secure review. When a delayed secure review is enabled, after an exam taker has completed and uploaded their assessment, the Delayed Review is saved to their iPad. The instructions below detail how to enter a delayed review.
1. Open Examplify, and choose the Exam Review from the list.
2. When an exam taker's review is scheduled, enter the original exam password, and tap Review Exam. Note, an exam taker will be unable to enter the delayed review before or after the scheduled review period.
3. Enter the Review Password. Tap Start Review when ready.
4. While in the Review, an exam taker may or may not see all of the questions on the exam, as well as the rationale. Objective questions that were answered correctly will show with a green circle in the list of questions to the left. With a correct question selected, the answer choice will be highlighted green.
5. If an exam taker only selected one answer choice where there was more than one correct answer, the question number within the list to the left will have a red circle next to it. Scoring for such questions will depend on the instructor's settings. Within the answer choices, the exam taker's correct selection will show with green highlighting. Any correct answer choices that weren't selected will show as green, with green text.
6. If an exam taker answered a question incorrectly, the question number within the list to the left will have a red circle next to it. Within the answer choices, the exam taker's incorrect selection will be highlighted red. The correct answer choice will appear as green.
7. Once completed, tap Exit Review at the top.
8. On this screen, tap the toggle to exit the review. Tap Exit to finalize.