There are two types of secure reviews an exam creator can set up with Examplify. One that occurs immediately after an assessment, and another that can be initiated at a later point, called Delayed Secure Review.
After you have completed and uploaded your assessment, the Delayed Review is saved to your iPad. Follow the instructions below to get into the review.
1. Open Examplify, and choose the Exam Review from the list.
2. When your Review is scheduled, enter the original Exam Password, and tap Review Exam. Note, you will be unable to enter the Delayed Review before or after the scheduled review period.
3. Enter the Review Password. Tap Start Review when ready.
4. While in the Review, you may or may not see all of the questions on the exam, as well as their rationale. Objective questions that were answered correctly will show with a green circle in the list of questions to the left. With a correct question selected, the answer choice will be highlighted green.
5. If you only selected one answer choice where there was more than one correct answer, the question number within the list to the left will have a red circle next to it. Scoring for such questions will depend on your instructor's settings. Within the answer choices, your correct selection will show with green highlighting. Any correct answer choices that weren't selected will show as green, with green text.
6. If you answered a question incorrectly, the question number within the list to the left will have a red circle next to it. Within the answer choices, your incorrect selection will be highlighted red. The correct answer choice will appear as green.
7. Once completed, tap Exit Review at the top.
8. On this screen, tap the toggle to exit the review. Tap Exit to finalize.