Instead of completely deleting a Users account in new portal, Admins have the ability to mark the account as inactive, which would remove further access to the new portal for that specific User.
Keep in mind, any questions they have created, any assessments they have created, or any courses they are assigned Course Owner to will still be associated to this User account.
For more information on deleting a User account, view our Deleting a User Account resource guide.
Deactivating a User Account
1) As an Institution Level Admin, from the Admin drop-down choose Users.
2) Ensure the Admin sub-tab is selected.
3) Click the Pencil icon for the necessary User account. This will produce the Edit User page.
4) Toggle the Active switch at the bottom, until it appear Inactive.
5) Click Save.
Viewing Deactivated User Accounts
1) From the Admin sub-tab, select the Filter options drop-down.
2) Choose to Include Inactive Users.
3) Select Apply Filters.
4) Ensure the correct filter is applied and all Users, whether marked 'Active' or 'Inactive' will appear in the list below.